Sunday, August 1, 2010

Finished with the French Ligne (sort of)

As I hinted in my last post, I am finished with the French Ligne unit for now. I have the shako plates to paint, but I just haven't been able to muster the effort. However, I've already started making my British Light Dragoons (pictures and tutorial on that coming up), so that is getting the old blood flowing.

Here is a picture of the full 24 figure unit (six companies of 4).


The last ones to be finished were the Ligne Voltigeurs.


I've also got one wounded soldier, for a little variety.


All in all, a very fun unit to paint. I look forward to starting the next unit, but next time I am going to try and cut down on the detail. We'll see if I can hold to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Labels I Use in Posts