Thursday, March 3, 2011

British 1st Regt. King's German Legion Light Dragoons

I was going through my various pictures of my figures and I could not believe that the only shot I had of the 1st KGL LD was in my game at MAG-Con II. I looked back at the blog entries and I saw that I had an entry on building them, but nothing on painting them, or the final product.

So, without further ado, the 1st Regt. of King's German Legion Light Dragoons:


The guys are a little dusty there. As you can see I painted the eyes a very light brown rather than white.


I like how the braid on the shako cords, and the fitting on the scabbard turned out. Simple painting, but effective.

And finally, a cheesy action shot of the two troopers charging the brave French Chasseur. Will he survive?

1 comment:

  1. As ever great looking figs. I love the look of those horses!! :-D
    Chhers
    paul

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Labels I Use in Posts